Split – Rundturer, biljetter, aktiviteter och saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour...Our guide Roko and skipper KiKi were great! Gave us great facts about every place we visited and made sure we were always having a great time."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff, great fun, food was surprisingly better than I expected. I would say not for families although there was a family of 4 and they thoroughly enjoyed. If you fancy a fun day out then definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Day!! It’s totally worth the money! We had such a great time!! Lunch on the island was delicious. We rented beach chairs and just relaxed. So peaceful and the views are to die for!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Great value for money, staff were very helpful! 1/2 day option was perfect and the speed of the boat was very efficient and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Best day trip we could have hoped for. It was our favourite day of our entire holiday and a day we will always remember. We highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "The level of service and the relaxing yet exhilarating atmosphere . Totally worth the money all day adventure. Lots of tome for swimming - Blue cave is a must see. Very well organized. The fish at lunch was some of the best I have ever had I would totally recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "A grat day with a great organization with a great tour guide. Love every moment of the day hope y can do it again next summer❤❤"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Having a guide made it so easy to navigate through the park and the restaurant we went to after the park served authentic, country-side Croatian food, exactly what we were looking for."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing day! Vanessa and Valentina were so helpful and rearranged the schedule to ensure that we didn’t spend too much time waiting in line for sites. They optimized the day perfectly so that it wasn’t too crowded wherever we went. Must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "Stairs, stairs and more stairs. Amazing place to see and visit. SOoooOoOoOo many stairs on this tour. Bring good walking shoes, a walking stick, and a great attitude. Maybe don't bring your aging parents who trip easily or babies in strollers."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, crossing the canyon a few time was memorable. Very accessible if you do not have the fear of height."
* A traveler said: "Ivan made the trip informative and fun! It was a really enjoyable day out and would recommend definitely doing the wine tasting as well, it was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Danielle was fantastic, so friendly and informative. Brilliant day out, not to be missed. Best day in Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, not too many people on board. Staff were all charming and lunch was delicious! Highly recommended, by far the best boat trip in Split."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great value. Was a full day trip that was timed really well ensuring you got to spend enough time doing each activity. Highlights were blue caves and swimming at Stiniva Cove."
* A traveler said: "Andrej was the most amazing guide. He is very passionate about what he does. He provided us with so many information about the country. I was traveling with my 2 year old and he was very patient and helpful. Recommended many places which have been worth visiting. Definitely doing this trip again when I come back."
* A traveler said: "Mario was a great Captain/Tour Guide. He is very professional, knowledgeable, patient and gracious. He picked us up and dropped us off right in front of our hotel. Mario took us to several different swimming spots that the kids loved. When the company found out that the Blue Cave would be closed on our originally scheduled day, they contacted us and offered to change the tour date to the following day. Very proactive and thoughtful. Thanks to them we got to experience the Blue Cave and it was worth it!"