Warszawa – Rundturer, biljetter, aktiviteter och saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Malbork self guided audio tour, which I liked so we could tour at own pace. Gdansk was beautiful and Michael added many colorful details. Przemek was, our driver was very kind and thoughtful. Stopped whenever we needed a break. Always on time"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide. Interesting descriptions und many historical details. Tour lässt about 3,h hohes."
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to see Warsaw. Tour with our guide Eryk was true fun. Learned a lot about city history and peculiarities out of his stories told. Rate: 11 out of 10."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting, our guide Marcin was very well informed and made a well organized and informative tour through warschau"
* A traveler said: "Very thorough tour and extremely knowledgeable guide who spoke excellent english. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Paul, our guide, was enthusiastic and extremely knowledgeable about the city as well as the rich history of Poland. We had an incredible time and would HIGHLY recommend booking a tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Maria shares her family recipe and brings so much fun to this class! The food is amazing. She also took really good measures to protect her and us during COVID. Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Cesar was a great guide with a lot of knowledge about Warsaw and Poland in general. The food was amazing with not too much walking!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was absolutely superb....let us take our time... explained in detail. I would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Only two if us on the tour..was very professionally done..was worth doing and I would recommend if you are in Warsaw"
* A traveler said: "Hello! This was a great tour. Pavel was a wonderful guide. He was knowledgeable and funny. He moved the tour along and explained the sites thoroughly. I recommend this tour to anyone visiting Warsaw"
- Katyn Museum (Muzeum Katyńskie)
- Warsaw Jewish Ghetto (Getto Zydowskie)
- Warsaw Royal Castle (Zamek Krolewski)
- Warsaw Royal Route (Trakt Królewski)
- Warsaw Old Town Market Square (Rynek Starego Miasta)
- St. John's Archcathedral (Archikatedra Sw. Jana)
- Palace of Culture and Science (Palac Kultury i Nauki)
- Saker att göra i Krakow
- Saker att göra i Poznan
- Saker att göra i Kaliningrad
- Saker att göra i Gdansk
- Saker att göra i Wrocław
- Saker att göra i Lvov
- Saker att göra i Vilnius
- Saker att göra i Minsk
- Saker att göra i Berlin
- Saker att göra i Prag
- Saker att göra i Bratislava
- Saker att göra i Budapest
- Saker att göra i Österrikiska låglandet
- Saker att göra i Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Saker att göra i Bohemia