Från 164,11 US$
Priset varierar beroende på gruppens storlek
Den här upplevelsen har bara några omdömen men du kan se vad andra resenärer har sagt om leverantören.
Good and Interesting tour. You get to see the very tough conditions that the people living on the Slum faces. Very educational!!!
We were met promptly at our hotel by the guide.We were given an excellent tour of the city -we had a driver and a guide.
I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone.
Overall an insightful and fun tour, but nothing exceptional. Driver was great my actual guide - which seems to vary from tour to tour - seemed to just be along for the ride.
We had an excellent class with Jenny, who taught us how to prepare chicken, fish, rice, paneer and then had a nice dinner. The class is in Mahim, starts with welcome celebration and is hands-on if you want to cook and practice. Lovely family, we really enjoyed it!
We only had 1 day to see Mumbai and feel super lucky to have Rahul as our tour guide. It was great to have a native tour guide who is so proud of his city. He was able to accommodate us very well and it was super easy to schedule even though we booked the tour the day before. Having a private tour guide and driver is definitely the best way to see Mumbai and all it has to offer.
I feel bad rating this way - but here is our issue. They part out these tours to make them affordable so you have various sub contractors that work each part thus making a tour but they don't know each other or work together and you can definitely tell - Not a seamless tour by any account. Here is the breakdown.
1. Firstly our driver that was supposed to pick us up at the hotel at 3:45 AM was a NO SHOW!!! We called the number he had provided and it was a residence that he was not at - not a mobile phone, after the third call they turned off their phone - so we had to get the hotel to take us to the airport at a hefty added expense.
2. Rushing to catch flight 6:00 AM only to discover that whoever booked the air tickets - didn't seat us anywhere near one another - another irritating side note.
3. P/U driver was on time and that was good, he drove sensibly - The trip is about 3.5 hours, lots of tolls - No meals provided, no water, etc...
4. Our guide to the Taj Mahal was AMAZING - That part was Perfect. He skirted the lines, was informative and knowledgeable, etc...
5. Got to go to a marble workshop and buy a table top piece - expensive, but super nice.
6. Rushed back to Delhi to catch flight - 4 hours back traffic - again no time for meals, etc..
7. Return air was booked on different carrier better but again, not seated near one another we learned from first flight and moved seats
8. Driver met us at P/U and returned us to hotel safely - so yeah.
All in all was a cool experience, but could of booked better if we did it independently. The description of the tour is not what you get. So buyer beware - We are disputing part of this tour because we had added expenses when the driver didn't show.
A wonderful way to see several different worlds in a short period of time! Well worth the investment! There is no way one could see so much in such a brief period of time on one's own. I had a driver and a guide and both were friendly and highly professional. My guide, Rahul Devaliya was charming, considerate and well-informed and informing. He was particularly skillful as we toured the not-to-be-missed Dharavi Slum - a magnificent tour of a city within the city of Mumbai. HIGHLY recommend!!!