E-postadressen eller lösenordet du angav är inte korrekt. Om du har glömt ditt lösenord ska du återställa det. Klicka här
This trip was organised by Rayna Tours. First things first, at all costs, Rayna Tours should be avoided. Reasons as follows:
1. There was a significant delay in the pick up from the hotel. The trip was supposed to begin at 2:30, it started at 4:30 pm for the desert safari.
2. Lack of coordination from the operations team of Rayna Tours. The customer care had hardly any idea of the whereabouts of the trip pickup.
3. The trip is usually outsourced to local travel companies by Rayna Tours and hence nobody is willing to support you in case there are any delays that happen on the course. Two people who were sharing the desert safari trip with us went missing in the desert camp and were not to be found anywhere. We had to wait for over 1:30 hrs for us to be transported back to the hotel. I had gone with two children of mine 9 years and 2 years and we were left on our own for that period in the cold weather in the camp. The local tour drivers were impolite and kept blaming us for not keeping an eye on the two people with whom we shared the trip. How come it was our responsibility to keep an eye on them.
4. The desert camp was pathetically equipped to manage the crowd, the amenities were substandard, and they were charging a price for everything in the camp apart from food and drinks.
5. The city tour was horrible as we were put on a bus and were shown key interests from the bus. We were allowed to get down from the bus at the museum and at Jumeirah beach only.
6. The van that was supposed to pick us after the Dhow cruise arrived quite late. It was almost 30 minutes after we got to the meeting point that the van driver was able to come.
Overall, it was an utter disappointment. The tour company is ill equipped to manage such tours
My husband and I went on this tour in September. We highly recommend this package tour
The desert safari was fantastic going over the sand dunes with the 4W drive our driver and tour guide Shahid from Ryna tours
was a real gentleman very polite interesting and fun. The camel rides and show were very entertaining the buffet dinner was
nicely presented and satisfying. The city tour with Zac was very informative and interesting. The night cruise and show was also enjoyable and relaxing the buffet was very standard but nice. All in all good service by Ryna tours
Yes, it covers all 3 popular tours, which is good, and all the pickups and dropoffs were great, no problems. I have to say the dhow dinner was not really a great experience - food wasn't that good cold too and the sightseeing was kind of boring, the boat just stayed within the marina area and did not venture out to the sea. The best part was the dune bashing in the desert safari!
I am appalled at the lack of communication ....I specifically asked by phone to make absolutely sure that we could do the dinner in the dunes WITHOUT the dune bashing as I have a severe medical condition that does not bode well for my body to be roughed up in any way ...I was assured all was in hand ....maybe the booking office had it in hand. I tried checking with the driver, he pretended to not speak English !!!!! I was actually in tears by the time we got to the end of his slipping and sliding. It totally spoilt the trip of a lifetime as it was at the start of the adventure, what a disappointment especially after such great customer service from the booking staff.
The dhow cruise dinner was ok, we had to walk about a kilometer to actually board, thankfully it was a pleasant night, the food was pleasant
Dubai city tour was average, we were not shown any of the places passengers inquired about eg the souks however we did spend most of the time driving up and down the roads of the new development of the Sands !!!! most disappointing