2-Day Barossa Valley and Hahndorf Tour from Adelaide
- 2-day tour of the Barossa Valley and Hahndorf from Adelaide
- Travel through the scenic Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley
- Snack on morning tea at a German-style bakery known for delicious breads, cakes and German specialties
- Sample a variety of wines during guided tastings at Seppelstfield and Wolf Blass
- Unwind with a leisurely overnight stay in the Barossa Valley
- Visit Hahndorf, a German-influenced town with attractive architecture and ambiance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTour departs from most Adelaide hotels
Adelaide Coach Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point at approximately 5:15pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Barossa Valley and Hahndorf Tour from Adelaide.