- 6-day Eyre Peninsula camping tour from Adelaide
- Explore the southern Flinders Ranges
- Go sandboarding down massive sand dunes
- Learn to surf on a pristine Eyre Peninsula beach
- Feed the animals at Glen Forest Wildlife Park
- Spend the night in swag hut on a real Aussie outback farm
- Cage dive with the great white sharks (own expense)
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is active so a reasonable level of fitness is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure Tour .