- Kangaroo Island 4WD tour with coach and ferry transfers from Adelaide
- Explore beaches and take bush walks
- See koalas, wallabies and birds in their natural habitat
- Take a guided tour of a sea lion colony
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with Australian wine
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 80 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour from Adelaide.