Hunt down the best souvenirs of Agra with a private 4-hour guided shopping tour. The city is famous for its Mughal crafts — skills passed down from the Mughal emperors’ master craftsmen — and your guide will introduce you to artisans who continue these traditions, making inlaid marble, embroidered rugs, jewelry, and more. Plus, explore colorful street markets and shops selling saris, leatherware, spices, and other goods. Private transport and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private 4-hour guided shopping tour in Agra
- Visit craft stalls, bazaars, and shops, and get insider tips to help find the best buys
- Meet local artisans and enjoy the opportunity to buy from them direct
- Browse for local specialities like inlaid marble, embroidered rugs, jewelry, and leatherware
- Flexible itinerary and private guide for a personalized experience
- Private air-conditioned transport, bottled water, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price per group, based on a maximum of four people
What You Can Expect
Marble Inlay Art
After hotel pickup in Agra, set out with your guide by air-conditioned vehicle and head for the city’s colorful shopping areas. If there are any places you’re very keen to visit, let your guide know. Your itinerary is flexible, and they can help you get the most from your time by creating a personalized shopping experience.
On route, get insider tips on Agra’s shopping scene, and the handicrafts and products that are specialities of the city. Once a Mughal stronghold, Agra was known for its rich culture and royal master craftsmen. Their skills have passed down to today’s artisans, who still produce exquisite inlaid marble, embroidery, carpets, jewelry, and leatherware.
Follow your guide around some of the artisanal stalls, meeting the craftspeople and perhaps buying from them directly. Your guide will also offer bartering tips to help you clinch bargains.
Plus, dive into some of Agra’s vibrant bazaars and speciality stores. Maybe explore marble showrooms, or scout out beautiful saris from quality sari vendors.
Other musts include shops selling finely embroidered carpets, tailored cloths, bedspreads, and Indian spices.
After about four hours, return to your vehicle armed with your shopping bags, and end your trip with a hotel drop-off.