Are you interested in?
- Admire views of Tongue Bay, Hill Inlet and Whitehaven beach
- Spot parrot fish, humphead wrasse and colorful coral as you swim and snorkel
- Enjoy a delicious lunch served on-board
- Travel on a 62-ft gaff rigged schooner and have a go steering the ship!
Departure & Return
Meeting Point B. Coral Sea North Marina. Put Kiosk Cafe into your phone and you will find the right location.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Hotel pick-up times and location will be listed in your voucher
- If your pickup address is not on our drop down list, please CALL US as we will need to give you a time for that pickup location. NOTE we only pickup from Airlie Beach or nearby surrounds so please check. If you are making your own way, PLEASE MEET US AT CORAL SEA MARINA NORTH. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT AT CORAL MARINA SEA MARINA SOUTH WHICH IS FIVE MINUTES WALK FROM US. Also you will need to park there as it offers longterm parking. Coral Sea Marina North does not offer longterm parking. If you are staying at Coral Sea Marina Resort we are only a five minute walk down the boardwalk.
- CHECKIN IS AT 7 AM. THE BOAT DEPARTS AT 7.30 AM.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Providence Whitsunday Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "My advice, bring a big hat and heaps of sunscreen because there is no shade on the boat and in the full sun all day can make you feel pretty rubbish." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews