Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
We will be meeting at the Poplar Head Park, 251 East Main St in Dothan. Guides will be at the park by 5:30 pm CST. We will have a table and a banner so you can spot us easily. Kindly let us know if you have limited mobility. Ghost tours - oops, we mean historical tours - are for everyone!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Must wear mask
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dothan Downtown Tours, courtesy of Adela Haunted Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience