Are you interested in?
- Explore with a local to discover places that would be tricky to find alone
- Keep your safety in mind, and wear a lifejacket provided on the beach
- Get tips to improve your kayaking skills from a professional guide
- Check out some lesser-known caves as you paddle around the coast
Departure & Return
We have a shop at the entrance of the beach, right on the car parking called "Caves Tours"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY watersmile
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Both Ricardo’s where amazing, They where fun, The area is beautiful, even worth doing in bad weather conditions" See review