- Choice between 1-hour Amsterdam sightseeing cruise with admission to the Amsterdam icebar or bar entrance ticket only
- See top Amsterdam attractions like the Anne Frank House and the Skinny Bridge
- Cruise Amsterdam’s canals in a luxury glass-topped canal boat
- Visit the Xtracold Icebar and enjoy two complimentary drinks
- Take part in a 3D ride during your Icebar session
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mellow, super-cool tour! Take a short canal sightseeing cruise before donning thermal clothing and having drinks in one of Amsterdam's most popular bars.
What You Can Expect
For your cruise by luxury glass-topped sightseeing boat, make your way to the canal stop near Amsterdam's Central Station. As you glide effortlessly through the city, you’ll see countless top Amsterdam attractions like the affluent Golden Bend (Gouden Bocht) neighborhood, the Anne Frank House and the Seven Bridges of Reguliersgracht. Pass the pretty gabled houses that Amsterdam is so well known for, and cruise underneath the Magere Brug, a beautiful bridge commonly known as the Skinny Bridge, while your audio guide will tell you interesting facts and stories.
The second part of your combination ticket is Amsterdam's Xtracold Icebar. Easily the coolest attraction in town, the bar is made completely from ice – with frozen furniture, walls and even glasses! You’ll be given special thermal clothing and gloves to wear before you step into the frosty bar with a temperature of 14 degrees Fahrenheit (negative 10 degrees Celsius)! Once inside, spend 30 minutes relaxing at leisure, enjoying either a Smirnoff cocktail or Heineken beer; or take part in a 3D ride experience over icebergs and along steep cliffs in a frozen landscape.