Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals, enjoying drinks from the onboard bar
- Savor a sumptuous 4-course meal–freshly prepared and cooked on board
- Keep an eye out for top Amsterdam attractions such as the Anne Frank House and Hermitage Museum
- Learn about the sights from the waiting staff on this Amsterdam canal dinner cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Bring your voucher to the departure point, Damrak, Pier 5, please be there 30 minutes before departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but you typically view top attractions such as the Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug), Amstel River, Hermitage Museum, and the Anne Frank House. Watch the setting sun shimmer on the romantic waterways and the illuminated sights glide past as dusk falls. Hear fun facts and trivia about the city from the crew.
When it’s time for dinner, take a seat at your table, either out on the deck or inside the lower saloon. Unlike many other Amsterdam dinner cruises, all food is prepared and cooked on board, ensuring that your meal is of the freshest quality. Choose from a meat, fish, or vegetarian selection at booking and enjoy four courses accompanied by wine, beer, and soft drinks. Finish with homemade dessert served with coffee or tea.
After cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land. Please refer to the Itinerary for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Choose your menu (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requirements field at time of booking. You will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made
- Menu is subject to change
- All guests will be seated at tables of 4 - 6 people. Tables for two guests cannot be guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromma Netherlands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.