Wind through Amsterdam on this canal dinner cruise, and be treated to a decadent dinner cooked on board. Meet your sightseeing boat opposite Amsterdam Central Station 15 minutes prior to your scheduled evening departure. You’ll be welcomed aboard by the attentive wait staff with a complimentary drink from the bar.
The route taken is dependent on water levels on the day, but you’ll typically view top attractions such as the Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug), Amstel River, Hermitage Museum and the Anne Frank House. Watch the setting sun shimmer on the romantic waterways and the illuminated sights glide past as dusk falls. You’ll hear fun facts and trivia about the city from the crew.
When it’s time for dinner, take a seat at your table, either out on deck or inside the lower saloon. Unlike many other Amsterdam dinner cruises, all food is prepared and cooked on board, ensuring that your meal is of the freshest quality. Choose from a meat, fish or vegetarian selection at booking and enjoy four courses accompanied by wine, beer and soft drinks. Finish with homemade dessert served with coffee or tea.
After 2.5 hours cruising around the canals, return to the start point and hop back onto dry land. Please refer to the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Sample Menu:Amuse bouches:
Starter: (choice of one):
- Selection of local appetizers
Main course (choice of one):
- Meat menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and paper-thin Serano ham
- Fish menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian menu: Fresh salad with 'Roseval' potatoes, spring onions, creme of mint and grilled courgette
- Meat menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by fried veal fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted green asparagus
- Fish menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by gilt-head sea bream fillet with a mousseline of potatoes and roasted carrots
- Vegetarian menu: Cappuccino of red paprika followed by roasted vegetable lasagne with rucola pesto and Parmesan cheese
- Homemade apple tarte tatin
Coffee or tea
*Sample menu is subject to change. Please submit your menu choice (meat, fish or vegetarian) in the Special Requests field at time of booking. Customers will automatically get the meat menu if no choice has been made.