Are you interested in?
- Stroll the streets of the Red Light District and learn about the area
- Exploring with a guide means you can avoid making faux pas
- Visit a coffeeshop with a guide who can give you the low down on customs
- Learn about the current issues affecting the people working in the Red Light District
Departure & Return
Meet the guide in front of the central station at the 'Tram B' sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Our tour was originally scheduled for 8:00 but was changed to 5:30 because nights tours are no longer allowed." See review