Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour to Bruges from Amsterdam
- Admire the picturesque Dutch and Belgian countryside during your coach trip to Bruges
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Bruges from your guide
- Enjoy plenty of free time to explore the churches, canals, and shops of Bruges on your own
Departure & Return
Located in the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide will offer highlights, information, and a general city overview before setting you loose to explore the quaint streets, lace shops, and chocolate stores of Bruges. You’ll have plenty of time to explore destinations like the Begijnhof — a collection of white houses that was once home to widowed women and today is run by Benedictine nuns. See a vial of Christ’s blood at Heilig-Bloedbasiliek and admire the architecture of Markt and Burg squares. You’ll have time to see locals demonstrate the age-old tradition of lace making or take a cruise along the canals. You can also opt for a guided walking tour of the city.
When your time in Bruges comes to an end, you’ll return to Amsterdam aboard your coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Toilet facilities available on the coach
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours & Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas