Are you interested in?
- Guide fills you in on the gay history of Amsterdam
- Small group of 10 people or fewer
- Personalized attention from your guide
- Tour guide who lives through the beginning of the gay movement in Amsterdam
Departure & Return
Henk will be at the pink triangle that sticks into the Keizerscanal. Look out for the rainbow flag.
We finish the tour on the Zeedijk. Walking distance from Central Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As its a walking tour for about 2 hours you should be able to keep up. Wheelchairs is possible as we have had them in the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special Amsterdam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands