Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private, homemade dinner in the apartment of a local chef
- Enjoy a multicourse meal inspired by seasonal ingredients
- Each course is paired with excellent wine
- Get a peek inside daily life in Amsterdam's stylish Oud-Zuid neighborhood
- Dine and chat family-style with local host for an immersive cultural experience
- Menu can be customized to suit dietary restrictions and preferences
Departure & Return
Meet your local guide at Beethovenstraat 61, 1077 NH, ring bell 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands