Get to know LA and Southern California on this self-paced tour from Anaheim, including admission to Madame Tussauds. With transportation from Anaheim included, skip the hassles of LA traffic while listening to engaging commentary from your driver. Make several stops in LA during the course of the 10-hour tour, including Hollywood Boulevard, the TCL Chinese Theatre, and the OUE Skyspace. Pickup and drop-off at select areas is included.
- 10-hour tour of Hollywood and Southern California beaches from Anaheim
- Avoid fighting LA traffic with included round-trip transportation
- Drive through downtown LA and Beverly Hills with commentary
- 3 hours of free time on Hollywood Boulevard
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 2 hours of free time in Venice Beach or Santa Monica
Begin your LA adventure with 9:30am pickup at select Anaheim hotels. Climb into a comfortable tour bus and leave the traffic and navigation to the driver as you relax and enjoy the scenery during this 33-mile (52-km) drive to Hollywood.
As the bus passes through downtown Los Angeles, listen to your guide's commentary about the history and culture of LA, including pointing out some spots where filming for TV and movies has taken place.
Disembark when you reach Hollywood and explore at your own pace for the next three hours. Stroll down the Walk of Fame, visit the TCL Chinese Theatre, and snap photos of the Hollywood sign in the distance. Admission to Madame Tussauds Hollywood is included, where you can see statues of celebrities such as Brad Pitt and Charlie Chaplin.
Back on the bus, take a drive through Beverly Hills, heading for the beaches at Venice or Santa Monica. Spend two hours exploring the sights of the coast independently before the drive back to Anaheim.
Please see Itinerary section for alternative winter schedule.
Please Note: The order of the tour will change during the winter months. The itinerary at this time will be:
• Stop 1 - Santa Monica or Venice Beach (1 hour)
• Stop 2 - Hollywood Blvd (3 hours)
• Stop 3 - OUE Skyspace (30 minutes, additional $20 per person). This is located at the iconic US Bank Tower and is California's new 'must-see' attraction. Experience California's largest open air observation terrace with unobstructed 360 degree views, the world's first SkySlide and engaging interactive technology.Important -- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
• Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
• Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
• Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
• Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
• Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
• Harbor and Katella Bus Stop