Head backstage and discover the magic behind Hollywood’s most memorable movies and TV shows during an exciting day at Universal Studios. Experience the allure of Hollywood on the park’s world-renowned studio tour and enjoy the dynamic thrills of dramatic rides. Round-trip transport from Anaheim is included, making your Universal Studios adventure completely carefree.
- Universal Studios Hollywood admission ticket and transport from Anaheim
- Enjoy a full day of fun and entertainment with the whole family!
- Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows on the world-famous studio tour
- Enjoy heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies
- Round-trip transport makes for a hassle-free day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Avoid LA’s notoriously fierce traffic with this non-stop service to Universal Studios Hollywood. You’ll have a full day to become immersed in all the movie magic and not-to-miss attractions at Hollywood’s most star-studded theme park.
Jump-start your morning with an early pick up from Anaheim and enjoy relaxing drive to Hollywood. A full day of adventures awaits your arrival at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Get the inside scoop on how movies are made on Universal’s famous behind-the-scenes studio tour. Continue your day with the chills and thrills of the park’s exhilarating rides and attractions — from Hollywood’s high powered stunts to the terrifying grasp of King Kong
and Revenge of the Mummy
-- Pickup is only available from the follow locations:
- Coutyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entracne: 1420 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn and Mini Suites: 1544 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center: 2060 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Hyatt Regency Orange County: 11999 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Anaheim Marriott / Convention Way: 700 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Harbor and Katella Bus Stop
Rides, Shows and Attractions:
Go behind-the-scenes where movies are made and where Hollywood’s biggest stars work daily. Take the world famous Studio Tour for a fresh, behind-the-scenes look at moviemaking secrets. Experience the largest movie set street expansion in Hollywood history built with creative consultation from Steven Spielberg himself. See the sets from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives and witness special effects used in blockbusters like The War of the Worlds and Universal Pictures’ King Kong
King Kong 360-3D:
Your heart pounds. Your adrenaline flows. Your survival instincts are on overload. You’re caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T-Rex and the 8th wonder of the world – King Kong. You’ve never experienced him this real before. Welcome to King Kong 360 3-D the world’s largest, most intense 3-D experience. Here, you won’t just see it, you won’t just hear it: you’ll feel it. It’s 3-D to the next level. Terror has a new home: King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson.
Revenge of the Mummy- The Ride:
Face heart-pounding special effects and shocks at every turn, plus raging mummy warriors, on a rollercoaster ride into the world of The Mummy!
WaterWorld® - A Tidal Wave of Explosive Action:
High-powered stunts, extreme action, death-defying feats and breathtaking pyrotechnics-all with you just inches away!
Special Effects Show:
Don’t miss the enhanced new Special Effects Show, where real Hollywood stuntmen and cutting-edge technology come together to recreate scenes from your favorite blockbuster movies!
Universal's Animal Actors:
Come see what happens when the world's most talented animal stars take over the show! You're sure to laugh and be amazed at this live performance. Who knows, you may even co-star!