- 4 hour tour of the Alaskan Wildlife Conservation Center
- Enjoy an educational tour of the rescue and rehabilitation center
- Learn about supporting an animal at the center
- Drive along the famed Seward Highway and the Turnagain Arm for incredible scenery
- See different kinds of wildlife during the drive and at the center
- Round-trip hotel transport from downtown Anchorage hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Arrive at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a privately owned nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife through public education. You'll spend most of your time here. See up-close the myriad of animals that are rescued and given shelter at the spacious center, including moose, elk, caribou, and bears. Learn about the center’s rehabilitation efforts and its quality care. Animals that cannot be released into the wild are given a permanent home at the center.
You may just be inspired to support and adopt one of the furry creatures you see. Just ask your tour guide for an adoption form, or ask for information when you book your tour. You can pay the center directly to help support your chosen animal. The center’s staff will provide the required special diet, environment and veterinary care, and you'll receive an adoption certificate.
Your 4 hour tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Anchorage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salmon Berry Tours
Learn more about cancellations.