Are you interested in?
- Fly directly to Lake Clark National Park’s best places to see bears
- Spend hours observing bears in their natural habitat
- See mountains, glaciers, tundra, and volcanoes en route
- Shoreside lunch on a secluded beach inside the National Park
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Merrill Field Airport in downtown Anchorage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of level walking is involved.
- Sorry this tour location is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, maximum trip size per plane is 5
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- On site weather conditions vary, customers should have sensible shoes and rain jackets.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alaska Air Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.