Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Alaska sightseeing tour from Anchorage
- Explore the glaciers, mountains, and lakes that surround the Alaskan capital
- Marvel at some of the world's highest tides at the Turnagain Arm of the Cook Inlet
- Glide alongside the Portage Glacier on a lake cruise
- See moose, bears, bison, and other native species at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Led by experienced guides who live in Alaska year-round
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
All travelers are picked up. We pick up at most Anchorage hotels (west of the Seward Highway and North of International Airport Road), as well as other public locations by arrangement.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must be pre-approved by 907 Tours. Parents are required to provide and install legal infant car seats.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 907 Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would recommend this tour if you have one day to spend in the area and want to get a good feel for what it is like." See review
- "We had a fabulous time and would recommend this tour to everyone coming to Anchorage!" See review
- "Lori provides an absolutely lovely combination tour featuring some of the best sights in the countryside around Anchorage." See review