Are you interested in?
- Fly above glaciers and icebergs in a helicopter
- Take a guided glacier walk and dogsled ride, something few travelers get to enjoy
- Small group capped at nine participants ensures an intimate experience
- Round-trip transportation can be added for an optional fee
Departure & Return
Knik River Lodge TRANSFERS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $59 pp ROUND TRIP FROM ANCHORAGE **call 907-272-7777 to schedule transfers**
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- TRANSFERS TO DEPARTURE LOCATION CAN BE ADDED FOR A COST - Please contact Alaska Helicopter Tours to add transfers if they are needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds including clothing and luggage will be required to pay a surcharge of $150. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "People could arrive early check in and drink beer at the restaurant or eat." See review