Are you interested in?
- Discover Alaska by scenic helicopter ride
- Get a bird’s eye view of Alaska wildlife
- Check out the Knik River from above
- Land directly on the ice and go for a glacier hike
Departure & Return
Knik River Lodge 29979 East Knik River Road TRANSFERS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $59 pp ROUND TRIP FROM ANCHORAGE **call 907-272-7777 to schedule transfers**
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- TRANSFERS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR ROUND TRIP FROM ANCHORAGE.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds including clothing and luggage will be required to pay a comfort surcharge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was certainly worth every dollar as it's private and up closed." See review