Are you interested in?
- Half-day sailing trip in Little Bay
- Relax on board a classic West Indian sloop
- Spend time in nature
- Lunch and alcoholic beverages included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sandy Ground Dinghy Dock, Sandy Ground Village Directions: The Captain will pick you up in our tender from the Sandy Ground Dinghy Dock, centrally located in Sandy Ground Village.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with very serious Lobster/Peanut Allergies, and where an epi pen may be required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tradition Sailing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms