- Seafood tour of Annapolis, Maryland
- Explore the city's culinary highlights
- Sample seasonal, local seafood
- See Annapolis with a local guide
- Fun experience, perfect for food lovers
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
Annapolis Visitor’s Bureau, 26 West Street, Annapolis, MD 21401 Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///brush.woods.lodge
Annapolis City Dock and Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable, seasonal clothing.
- Tour will be in a small group of a maximum of 5 people per vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms