1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Observe stingrays in their natural habitat on a snorkeling tour off the coast of Antigua. In addition to navigating to the best locations for viewing wildlife, your guides provide a brief lesson on how to observe and interact with the gliding stingrays. Use of snorkeling equipment and a complimentary rum punch are included.
- Swim with stingrays in a secluded shallow area
- Go with a guide: Learn how to observe the animals in their habitat
- Range of departure times offered to fit your schedule
- Snorkeling equipment and rum or fruit punch included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Stingray City Antigua , 37WG+R58, Willikies, Antigua and BarbudaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stingray City Antigua
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 60044P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaSnorkeling - St John'sSnorkeling - Caribbean CoastSnorkeling - New Providence IslandCategory