Are you interested in?
- Catamaran dinner cruise from Palm Beach
- Watch the sunset from the water
- Enjoy drinks from the open bar all evening
- Choose from an array of Caribbean-style salads, meat dishes and dessert from the dinner buffet
- Great way to start a night out in Aruba!
Departure & Return
Please check in at our pier located behind the Hyatt Regency 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers must complete a waiver form prior to boarding the catamaran
- Note: children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- While we do not exclude (young) children form the sail, mostly adults book this experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Sail Sports - Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bring your dancing shoes ;) We would all recommend this tour and do it again if ever in Aruba." See review
- "Thoroughly recommend this tour as it would be impossible not to enjoy yourself." See review
- "I would suggest starting and ending about a half hour earlier as the latter part of the cruise dragged on a little." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews