Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the Blue Ridge Parkway without having to drive
- A naturalist guide will be your driver
- Stop for photos and hikes along the way
- Tour sizes limited to five travelers for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
We do not have a space in the visitor's center - Please meet in the lowest level of the parking lot. There is a public restroom in the Visitor's Center and Parking available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike Bike Kayak Asheville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands