2-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens
- Explore the unique landscape of Meteora on an overnight tour from Athens
- Visit the UNESCO-listed monasteries built on giant stone pillars
- Stay overnight in a 3- or 4-star hotel with included breakfast and dinner
- Round-trip rail tickets and shared transfers included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthens 104 44, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax has been applied and should be paid directly in hotels as following: 5* hotels - 4 Euro per room/per night, 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- You will receive an e-mail with the train e-tickets a few days before the activity
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens.