Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Segway tour of Athens
- Pass popular attractions like the Acropolis, the Temple of Hephaestous and the New Acropolis Museum
- Tour Athens’ neighborhoods like Plaka, Monastiraki and Thiseio
- Stop to admire the city skyline from the top of Mars Hill
- Full instruction included: suitable for complete beginners
- Perfect introduction to Athens for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Athens, near the Acropolis metro station Address: Eschinou 9, Athens Directions: Athens Segway Tour Office Dates: Daily Return point: Returns close to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Passengers must weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (46 and 113 kilos).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands