Are you interested in?
260 Tours & Activities
810 Tours & Activities
937 Tours & Activities
Why you are seeing these recommendations
10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride to Delphi from Athens with a private driver, then explore on a self-guided tour. Relax on the private car ride to Delphi. After drop-off, stroll around the area on your own, seeing the village of Arachova and the Temple of Apollo. The monastery of Osios Loukas is an important part of this private tour and, just like Delphi, is also a UNESCO world heritage site. Opt for an additional surprise destination chosen by your driver, or let the driver know of any special interests you have. Pickup and drop-off at your Athens hotel is included.
- Private transportation to Delphi for up to eight people
- Stop at the nearby village of Arachova and one other site selected by your driver
- Take advantage of your driver's local expertise and personalized attention
- Lunch included; admission to attractions at your expense
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Saved to wishlist!
A HIGHLIGHT of this private tour; the authentic Greek lunch and drinks
Brand new vehicles 2019-2022.
Both sites at Delphi (main site AND Athina Pronaia temple) and museum, plus Hosios Loukas monastery
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water and booklet with details of the trip
This tour is part of and can ideally be combined with our 2-Day Delphi-Meteora tour.
Entrance fees: Delphi archaeological site and museum €12/person (€6 off-season) & Hosios Loukas at €5/person.
Touristy stops are avoided, such as shopping/souvenir/ceramics ... unless required by the traveler/s
Professional guide (optional)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Any Athens hotel or Airbnb, the Athens airport, Piraeus and Nafplio port or Hydra island. Possible extra cost for pick up locations at more than 2 Km away from the center of Athens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PROTOCOLS are in place while COVID-19 effects the world. We care about health! We expect you to be healthy before traveling!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OUR PERSONAL view: We implement all the protocols of the local authorities but most of all we use common logic and flexibility to adjust to each situation. Most of all, we are in favor of "adjustive social distancing" exploring safely in the open avoiding the crowds. We can still be social while maintaining our personal space/distance and following the local rules.
- OUR GUIDES are like family to us: They care about our safety A LOT! Our tours have always been PRIVATE and personalized to your needs! We are in the open, exploring with spotless cars, sites with natural “social distancing,” non-touristy hotels & tavernas, local people & communities with almost “zero” cases!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUDAIMONIA Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 22041P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Delphi and Hosios Loukas Monastery - Great Lunch and Drinks Included
7 hours 40 minutes