Are you interested in?
- Full-day small group tour to Delphi from Athens
- Visit the spiritual center of the universe, according to ancient Greek mythology
- See the Temple of Apollo, home to the legendary Pythia or Oracle
- See sacred artifacts like the Treasury of the Sifnians and the Naxian Sphinx at the Delphi museum
- Take in spectacular views from the slopes of Mt Parnassus
- Upgrade to include an optional lunch in the town of Delphi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY GETAWAYS GREECE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff