Are you interested in?
- Walking tour of Athens’ ancient sites with an informative guide
- Catch the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Explore the Plaka Old Town, and see Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Tour the World Heritage–listed Acropolis of Athens
- Marvel at ancient Greek ruins like the world-famous Parthenon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Amalia 's Hotel lobby at 09:30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience