Are you interested in?
- See some of New Zealand’s most scenic places that are close to Auckland
- Small-group tour and local guide make for a personalized day out
- Transfers from central Auckland accommodation are included
- Save time on buses or the hassle of a rental car on this organized trip
Departure & Return
The Bus Stop right under the Sky Tower on Victoria St
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to go ahead.
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Very occasionally tide times will mean the tour cannot access the springs at Hot Water Beach, but mostly we can adjust the tour to suit.
- We will message you the itinerary the day before your tour with the exact pickup time. Please log into your booking to see this message.
- Guests are welcome to bring a packed lunch however the cafe offers great options.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, swimwear and a towel are recommended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiwi Day Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This involved quite a long walk with a good climb back so be prepared for this; good walking shoes are recommended." See review
- "It is important especially for any older travelers to realize that good hiking shoes and a hiking stick are advisable, mainly the stick for the first, shorter hike." See review