Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- SkyWalk experience on the Sky Tower in Auckland
- Walk around the iconic Sky Tower at 630 feet (192 meters)
- Admire panoramic views over Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf
- Receive lots of encouragement and a thorough safety briefing from your expert instructor
- Get an adrenaline rush as your guide shows you some challenging tricks
- Includes a ticket to the Sky Tower observation deck
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sky Tower, Auckland Address: SkyWalk & SkyJump, Auckland Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal St, Auckland City Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then ride the elevator to the SkyWalk platform — a 4-foot-wide (1.2-meter) metal ledge that encircles the Sky Tower, situated 630 feet (192 meters) above Auckland’s bustling downtown streets. Your guide leads you around the SkyWalk and points out key landmarks of Auckland Harbour and the Hauraki Gulf.
There are no handrails, but you’re securely fastened while you marvel at the unparalleled 360-degree views on top of the world. If you feel up for the dare, lean out over the edge, and discover a few other gravity-defying tricks from your guide while you wave at diners in the Sky Tower's rotating restaurant.
Once back inside, return your safety gear and have the option to purchase photos and videos of your SkyWalk. Then use your complimentary pass to the Sky Tower observation deck to further explore New Zealand’s tallest man-made structure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127kg (78-279lbs). Min 45kg (100lbs) in wind speed over 40kmph (24mph), under 35kg may be taken on a case by case basis provided that customers fit the safety harness correctly
- Liquid courage: We are required to breathalyse all SkyWalkers to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. The current limit is 400 micrograms of alcohol per litre of breath
- Clothing: Flat, lace-up secure footwear must be worn. Wear comfortable clothing, no loose items permitted – on-site storage lockers
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to SkyWalk (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: Not permitted, however customers can watch the SkyWalk from Level 60 of the Sky Tower
- No loose items are permitted but there are free lockers onsite.
- 10am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm Check in is 15mins prior
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY AJ Hackett Bungy Queenstown
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.