Are you interested in?
Barton Springs Tours
10 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
18 Tours & Activities
56 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride off for a day of fun on this 4-hour mountain biking trip along Barton Creek, including time for swimming. Climb aboard your bike for the 8-mile ride through one of the largest urban wilderness areas in the United States, cycling along trails that take you past scenic limestone walls and across shallow creek crossings. Make sure to bring your swimsuit, as there will be ample opportunity to cool off in the creek’s refreshing, crystal clear water. A guide, bike and helmet are all included.
- Mountain bike along Austin's Barton Creek on this cycling tour
- Take an 8-mile ride through one of the largest urban wilderness areas in the country
- Cycle along trails offering scenic views of limestone walls and shallow creek crossings
- Cool off with a dip in the crystal-clear waters of Barton Creek
- Great combination of outdoor adventure and relaxation
Saved to wishlist!
All required equipment (hardtail mountain bike and helmet)
Enjoy this year-round, 8-10 mile trek, cycling through the Texas Hill Country along the creek
This path is intermediate skill level with some hiking with the bike over technical areas.
Local sales tax
Food and drinks
For children 11 and under, private tour required ( extra $50 pp)
Departure & Return
3755 S Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78704, USA
360 trailhead, Barton creek greenbelt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring water, the bike has a bottle cage. Extra water and an energy bar in your backpack recommended
- Wear shoes and keep a dry pair for the hotel
- Youths ages 12-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- For children 11 and under, private tour required ( extra $50 pp)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mike's Bikes and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barton Creek Mountain Biking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Barton Creek Mountain Biking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barton Creek Mountain Biking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13625P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Barton Creek Mountain Biking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAustinMountain Bike Tours - TexasFull-day Tours - TexasHalf-day Tours - TexasCategory
French Legation MuseumHOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)South Congress Avenue (SoCo)Bullock Texas State History MuseumMexic-Arte Museum 2nd Street DistrictLBJ Presidential LibraryDriskill Hotel (The Driskill)Texas Governor's MansionMayfield Park and PreserveAustin Paramount TheatreAustin Convention CenterAustin AquariumLady Bird Johnson Wildflower CenterZilker Metropolitan Park