Are you interested in?
- Take a walking tour of Baku's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Explore the rich history of this centuries-old area, learning about its Islamic heritage and rich collection of monuments
- See ancient monuments like the Palace of Shirvanshahs, Maiden Tower and old city walls
- Discover the ancient mosques, trading squares, baths and caravanserais that still persist in the area today
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the exit of Icharishahar metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/IchariMeet
We will end the tour in Nizami street, the central street of Baku downtown area. Your guide will provide all necessary information to make your stay in Baku stress-free and full of memorable experiences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands