Are you interested in?
- Visit Gobustan National Park in Azerbaijan
- See ancient petroglyphs, carvings, relics, mud volcanoes, and more
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site with a tour guide
- Round-trip transportation from Baku included
Departure & Return
The tour departs from the exit of Sahil metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image link for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/SahilMeet
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the park’s petroglyph museum, see ancient human bones and work tools that were used thousands of years ago during the Mesolithic period. At the mountain site, see rock paintings and carvings in an open-air museum.
Also, check out the nearby mud volcanoes. Azerbaijan is well known for active mud volcanoes—approximately 300 at the local shore, sea, and islands.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baku Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands