Are you interested in?
- A full-day guided tour of Baku
- Enjoy free time for a lunch or coffee break in traditional Azerbaijani restaurants or teahouses
- Cover thousands of years of history, from ancient sights in the Old City to new attractions
- VIP tours include comfortable vehicle transfers with door-to-door hotel pickup
Departure & Return
We generally pick up our guests from the place of accommodation. In case of any road closure heavy traffic, ongoing road construction works etc, we will define certain address as a starting point. Location and address of the starting/pick up point to be announced by message 24 hours prior to the tour start date.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: If a traveler needs to use stroller and wheelchair during the tour, he/she has to keep us informed about it in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You are recommended to take cash money with you to pay admission fees at some museums.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY OM Hospitality
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.