Are you interested in?
- Dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Enjoy a buffet of authentic Thai cuisine
- See the illuminated silhouette of Wat Arun as you cruise slowly along the river
- Take photos of the stunning Grand Palace lit up after dark
- Romantic setting makes for a great date night!
- Opt for hassle-free hotel transfers from central Bangkok
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Find a seat in the warmly furnished dining room, or head out to the deck to see the illuminated Bangkok skyline slip past. As the boat drifts along, your guide points out top landmarks lining the banks of the Chao Phraya; admire the 17th-century Temple of Dawn, known as Wat Arun, and see Bangkok’s famous Grand Palace—even more dazzling when lit up at night.
Treat yourself to the large buffet of Thai dishes and desserts, then settle down for dinner while you listen to a live band and other entertainers.
After disembarking the boat, complete your excursion at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities are available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking; failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River.
- "This could be a great way to see Bangkok by night from the river but better organisation on the wharf would help and maybe the entertainment could start earlier and then people could enjoy the sights" See review
- "Since there’s already a seat assignment, they should call by rows.The buffet is ok, the highlight is the “cabaret” entertainment." See review
- "Not many selection but the choice is good enough and it is indeed delicious." See review