Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom Tour
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This customizable private tour showcases the best of Bangkok and beyond. Follow your personal guide through some of the city's top attractions, including Wat Arun Grand Palace, and the Floating Market. Explore some of Bangkok's most vibrant neighborhoods, sample local cuisine (own expense), and wander the shops and sites with a local who offers insight and information along the way.
- Privately guided full-day tour of Bangkok
- Visit top attractions like the Wat Arun and Floating Market
- Customize your tour to meet your needs and interests
- Enjoy tastes of authentic local cuisine (own expense)
Professional licensed English speaking tour guide
Starting from your hotel and return (if desired)
Entrance fees to attractions
Transportation fees (you are required to cover guide's transport costs while together)
Food and drinks (you are required to cover guide's meals if eating together)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As long as your hotel is within a reasonable distance to a BTS Skytrain or MRT Subway stop, our guides can meet you there. Thank you!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us of your desired start time at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Thai Guide
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Go if you can and don't be surprised at the low cost, you will still see it all just have to pay for extras as I mentioned but it was not much!" See review
- "Expect to pay extra for admission fees and food, but still very good value." See review
- "I highly recommend this tour as you are able to design it to see what you want to see." See review
Product code: 8371P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaRail Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinRail Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangRail Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Maeklong Railway MarketKoh Kret (Ko Kret)Siam Amazing ParkArt in Paradise BangkokJim Thompson House MuseumKhao San RoadPhahurat Market (Little India)Bangkok National MuseumMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Dusit PalaceGolden Mount (Wat Saket)National Museum of Royal Barges Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Erawan ShrineRajadamnern Stadium MBK Center Baiyoke Sky Tower