- Barcelona ARQUEOticket
- Admission to five of Barcelona’s most fascinating museums
- Entrance to Barbier-Mueller Museum of antiquities
- Entrance to The Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
- Entrance to The Maritime Museum of Barcelona
- Entrance to The Archaeology Museum of Catalonia
- Entrance to Museu d'Historia de Barcelona
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Is piercing a modern practice? At The Egyptian Museum of Barcelona you will discover that gods, men, women and animals had piercings in ancient Egypt.
How long has commercial packaging existed? Some of the amphorae preserved in the Museu d'Historia de Barcelona have inscriptions painted on the base of the neck or the handles. They are distant ancestors of today's logos and trademarks, providing information about the producer and the type of wine.
How long has the all-seeing eye existed? Since time immemorial, the eye painted on the prow of a boat is the eye which sees all, warding off any danger that might be encountered. At The Maritime Museum of Barcelona you will discover a rich vein of maritime traditions and customs.
Your Barcelona ARQUEOticket is valid until the end of the calendar year in which you purchased it.
We overestimated our energy after an all-night flight from the Western U.S. to Barcelona, and didn't have time to use the Museums ticket. Thanks for asking.