- Gourmet food experience dinner tour of Barcelona on a glass-roof sightseeing bus
- Take in views of La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, La Monumental bullring and Olympic venues from the bus’s panoramic windows and roof
- Dine on a 3-course gourmet meal designed by Michelin-starred Spanish chef Carles Gaig, or a 6-plate tapas menu from a top Barcelona tapas restaurant
- Enjoy a glass of wine, cava, beer or soda during dinner
- Use the iPad at your seat for information on the tour and Barcelona’s famed sights
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Definitely not the same-old bus tour! Indulge in a gourmet tapas or dinner inside a luxury bus roaming the streets of Barcelona at night. It's a 'moving' experience!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your unique double-decker coach, specially designed with the aesthetics of a restaurant, has a glass-fronted preparation kitchen and a glass roof that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city. While enjoying your dinner, cruise around the city and admire views of Barcelona’s famous landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, the Arc de Triomf, Port Olympic, La Monumental bullring, Placa de Espana and Montjuic. If you select the the tapas option, an additional stop is included at Poble Espanyo (a recreation of a small Spanish village), to enjoy some free time to explore.
Throughout your 3-hour experience, the onboard staff will be on hand to answer any of your questions about the food or Barcelona’s sights. Additionally, you can make use of an iPad to read and listen to tour information and to see the tour route from external cameras.
Starters (choice of one):
- Cream of courgette soup and foie gras
- Terrine of rock fish and mild mayonnaise
- Cod brandade (pureed salt cod and potato)
- Crusty bread and virgin olive oil
- Traditional cannelloni
- Cream of truffle soup
- Guinea fowl à la Royale
- Parmentier of potato and wild mushroom
- Deconstructed Catalan crème brûlée
- Red wine
- Soft drink
Sample Menu: Tour with Tapas
- Jabugo cured ham "montadito" (a tapa consisting of a baguette slice with a savoury topping)
- Crab "montadito"
- Spanish (potato) omelette "montadito"
- Smoked salmon "montadito"
- "Escalivada" (grilled vegetables) with anchovies "montadito"
- Chicken and ham croquette "montadito"
Drinks (choose from two glasses):
- Red wine
- Soft drink
We had no issues with anything the people were very helpful. Food was great we did have to ask for top ups on our drinks which was no issue. It was a fantastic view from the bus having our meal in the middle of a thunderstorm. There was eight of us we were a little loud compared to the others on the bus but no one said anything and apologies to them. We all decided that the best time on the Bus would be the day time.
We enjoyed the tour of Barcelona. There was just one other couple beside our foursome. Spectacular views and commentary on what we were seeing was provided via I-pads and headsets. Scrumptious dinner on Mount Juke added to our enjoyable tour.