- Barcelona Photography Walking Tour: Walk Thru The Ages
- Barcelona photography adventure
- See Barcelona under the guidance of a skilled, local photographer
- Visit Plaza Catalunya, La Pedrera (a Gaudi architectural
masterpiece), La Boqueria food market, the Gothic Quarter and much more
- Improve your photography skills with the guide’s instructions
What You Can Expect
Another of Barclona's famous attractions is its gastronomy. You will experience the colors, taste and smells of La Boqueria the best food market in Barcelona. Here you have an ideal opportunity to experiment with shooting in low light and metering for different subjects.
Continue to the Barri Gotico, Gothic Quarter, the old part of town and walk along the original Roman road between medieval walls to photograph the narrow streets and town squares. Finally at Paseo de Borne near Parque Ciudella if you have brought a digital camera your guide will give you a critique of some of the photos taken.
The goal of the Barcelona Photography Walking Tour is to:
- Discover and experience a city through the eyes of a local photographer
- Encourage the observation of new viewpoints and interesting details which might easily be overlooked
- Improve photography technique
- Have fun!