Are you interested in?
- Create a personal bottle of Cava during this tasting session and workshop near Barcelona
- Learn about the origins of this distinctive Spanish sparkling wine during a tasting session of three vintages
- Pick your favorite vintage before pouring, labeling and corking a bottle of your very own
- Explore the winery's beautiful setting and charming onsite farmhouse
- Great way to learn about Spain's Cava-making industry
Departure & Return
We could pick up in Lavern-Subirats train station under request. Please let us know by email: email@example.com
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ARTCAVA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands