Are you interested in?
- Horseback riding experience from Barcelona in a natural park
- Follow your guide along horseback-riding trails in the heart of the forest
- Finish your ride with a light Catalan-style lunch back at the stables
- Round-trip transport from Barcelona to stables by air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessed from the entrance located in Diagonal Avenue, 208. We meet next to McDonalds. There's no Living It office, it's only the departure point.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Set out at a leisurely canter and explore the secluded roads that comprise this magnificent natural park; ride through lush pine groves and dense forests and ascend undulating hills as your accomplished guides leads the way.
Depending on your ability, trot, canter or gallop through the captivating countryside as your guide offers information on the local flora and fauna. After a lengthy riding session, revitalize at a local ranch by feeding your horse and enjoying a refreshing shower.
Take a seat and pleasure your palate to a locally made lunch of freshly baked bread, creamy cheeses and traditional Spanish omelet. Revitalized, return to your minivan and relax during the smooth journey back to the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please enter your age and previous horse riding experience in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking so that appropriate reservations can be made
- Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kg)
- Suitable clothing required: long trousers, leggings or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please inform about any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability in the 'special requirements' box at the time of booking
- Pregnant women are not included in our horse riding tours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No previous riding experience necessary. Activity suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Living it
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Everything was great about the experience except the time of the excursion, too early 8am but it was still worth it." See review