- Four-hour morning or afternoon private tour of Barcelona's highlights
- Customize your own itinerary, or let your private tour guide lead the way
- Spend time at the sights that interest you most
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located Barcelona hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona the world over
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo and Casa Mila apartments and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
We took a private tour with David. Excellent guide!. We have learned so much. Whatever we asked he was quick to respond. He knew everything about Barcelona and was very proud of his country. His English was excellent! We highly recommend him as your guide for the private tour.
Knowledgable, patient, and welcoming. Our tour guide Sandra and the driver met us at the port, and provided a very relaxing but informative day of sight seeing. We spent most of our time in Sagrada Familia and she was able to answer all of questions. We then went to a few more sights, and ended by taking us to Four Cats which was fun. I really felt we saw more sights and the efficiency kept us from being exhausted.