Are you interested in?
- Avoid the wait at Barcelona's popular Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- Get the inside scoop on the cathedral's construction and hidden symbols on a guided tour
- Learn about the life and legacy of architect Antoni Gaudí from a guide
- Access all five floors plus the spires for amazing views over Barcelona (currently closed due to COVID19)
Departure & Return
at the corner between Mallorca and Marina Streets, outside the metro station "Sagrada Familia" (41.403679, 2.175616)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that, once issued, these tickets cannot be modified (date and time).
- As it is a Catholic church, discreet clothing is mandatory, access may be restricted if the clothing does not meet the requirements.
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers.
- Please note that to go up the tower you will use an elevator but to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain.
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The visit to the Tower is paused until further notice due to the COVID19
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY IBE TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience