Are you interested in?
Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial Tours
54 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
76 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the pivotal role that Normandy’s beaches played in World War II—and pay tribute to the thousands of fallen soldiers—during this half-day history tour from Bayeux. Board your air-conditioned minivan and head to the coast, where you'll see landmarks ranging from Omaha Beach and La Pointe du Hoc to the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Round-trip transportation via air-conditioned minivan makes logistics easy
- Departs from a convenient centrally located meeting point
- Visit key D-Day sites, including Omaha Beach and La Pointe du Hoc
- Learn all about the region and its WWII history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Drop off at your location
Departure & Return
Pl. de Québec, 14400 Bayeux, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY G B E
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour is well worth taking as half day introduction to the D-Day beaches." See review
Product code: 23660P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy American & British D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBayeuxBus Tours - NormandyHistorical Tours - NormandyHalf-day Tours - NormandyCategory
Sword Beach Tours & TicketsOmaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach) Tours & TicketsSainte-Mere-Eglise Tours & TicketsMulberry Harbour Tours & TicketsMerville Battery (Batterie de Merville) Tours & TicketsLace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle) Tours & TicketsLongues-sur-Mer Tours & TicketsBayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsBaron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB) Tours & TicketsBayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux) Tours & TicketsBény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery Tours & TicketsArdenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne) Tours & TicketsMemorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie) Tours & TicketsAirborne Museum (Musée Airborne) Tours & TicketsBrittany (Bretagne) Tours & Tickets